TO REGISTER and PAY BY CHEQUE OR CASH - ONLINE FORM
The form below is designed to allow for registration submission if paying by cheque, cash or Fee Assistance.
The submission of this form does not guarantee registration. Upon receipt of the cheque or cash payment, or fee assistance confirmation, the form will be processed.
The cost for the House League Program is $275, if registering after September 30th, the cost increases to $300.
The cost for the Viper Program is $600 for the full season. Due at registration is $275; upon selection to a team, the balance of $325 will become due.
Payment cheque can be mailed to:
c/o Albert McCormick Arena,
500 Parkside Drive, Waterloo ON N2L 5J4
Do Not mail cash
Please make cheques payable to "KWYBA"
Deliver in Person:
- Place payment in a sealed envelope. Include this information in the envelope: Parent/Guardian First and last name, Player(s) First and last name, Player(s) Date of Birth
- Take the sealed envelope to Albert McCormick Community Centre, 500 Parkside Drive, Waterloo
- Enter through the West Entrance (not the main entrance)
- The KW Youth Basketball Association RED Mailbox is between the double doors
- Place the sealed envelope in the mailbox
Note: Registration is not complete until payment is received; fee assistance must be applied for and confirmed.